Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

2.6.2 Consultation and review 2021-2022

The 2022 TICCS® market consultation took place between June 2021 and January 2022. The objectives of the consultations were

  1. whether each TICCS® pillar serves a clear purpose

  2. whether there are categories under each pillar that should be added, revised or removed

  3. whether any other pillars should be considered

  4. how TICCS® is useful to their organisation

32 responses were provided, mostly by asset owners and managers but also consultants and banks.

78% of respondents considered TICCS® 2020 to be appropriate, with no changes required. The remaining 22% of respondents had comments or required clarifications about the classification. These comments and suggestions were then passed to the TICCS® Review Committee for their consideration and expert opinion.

The rest of this document includes the key April 2022 recommendations of the Review Committee and a discussion of most of the suggested changes or clarifications. Note that a number of suggestions were aggregated, and a few were excluded because they were not considered relevant.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.